Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

No sketch?
 Login/Join

posted
Hi i was wondering what i can do i bought a hobby box of mars attacks and got no sketch.
Will Topps send one out?
hope someone can help me out not sure what to do
thanks

Posts: 62 | Location: australia | Registered: May 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Topps is normally pretty good when they guarantee something like they did with the Mars Attacks sketches.

You need to contact Topps customer service. I'm sure there's an email on the website and might be a phone number on the box, don't recall.

Be prepared to be asked for all the wrappers and the box. Last time I had to claim anything they wanted a receipt of purchase too.

Let us know how it goes.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5081 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thank you so much i will let you know how things go

Posts: 62 | Location: australia | Registered: May 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
just got the missing sketch from the 2nd last box
Clap

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
So you did have a sketch in your box?

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
CONFUSED 2nd last box or pack why say no sketch when you didnt open all packs

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
It sounds like the OP is opening a case, was shorted a sketch in one box but hit a bonus sketch later in the case.

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by igman7:
It sounds like the OP is opening a case, was shorted a sketch in one box but hit a bonus sketch later in the case.

correct