Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ashley Judd
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
I have two Ashley Judd autograph cards, should I get rid of them or keep them in case USA would be dumb enough to make her a future president ?

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Having two is just plain greedy, you should send one of them to me immediatly........just incase she becomes president. Big Grin

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Sorry guys, Ashley Judd is soooo over.

If you're not a fan chief, you should have moved them long ago.

Posts: 10415 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ashley Judd ? Are we supposed to know who this is ?

Posts: 1530 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Daughter/sister of country singers Naomi and Wynonna Judd

She had some success with movies in the late 90s like "Kiss the Girls" and "Double Jeopardy"

Still doing movies, but hasn't had any big hits since the early 2000s

Posts: 4013 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
As her career has stalled, she has taken to supporting humanitarian causes and political movements, which I think was what the whole president reference was about.

If you haven't caught it yet, check out the current youtube of her appearance at the recent protest in Washington. Not expressing any opinion, her performance speaks for itself. Big Grin

Posts: 10415 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Her only success in recent years has been with the 2 "Dolphin Tale" kiddie films with Harry Connick, Jr. and her old co-star Morgan Freeman

She did both "Kiss the Girls" (1997) and "High Crimes" (2002) with Freeman

If you look at the movie posters of all of those mid 1990s to early 2000s films she did, the ones involving murders and psychological thrillers, they all look the same. Smile

Posts: 4013 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin F:
Ashley Judd ? Are we supposed to know who this is ?

She was in an episode of Star Trek TNG. There was an autograph card in one of the sets.

Posts: 3253 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cheifbrody:
I have two Ashley Judd autograph cards, should I get rid of them or keep them in case USA would be dumb enough to make her a future president ?

Well they voted Trump in so anything goes.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At least she's a lot better looking than our current president. Roll Eyes

Posts: 31 | Location: Boston Mass | Registered: September 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ashley Judd is full of herself.

Posts: 2215 | Location: Huntsville, AL United States | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Mullins:
Ashley Judd is full of herself.

She's certainly full of something. Big Grin