Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Harry Potter Pancake Mix / Cake Mix + Cards
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Harry Potter Pancake Mix / Cake Mix + Cards
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Freddy:
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Cline:
Thats going to be a lot of pancakes...

I agree with Chris.
Your going to be eating a lot of pancakes for getting these cards for others. Either that or you can donate the extra pancake mix to your local food bank or church.

Funny that you say that, as the thing is I can't eat any of it anyway.
I'm a Coeliac which means I'm allergic to Gluten and this mix is not Gluten Free, I was actually going to donate it to my Church Smile

My Church is going to end up with alot of Cake and Cupcake mixes I imagine Eek Big Grin

I'll try and get some more today, this time I'll try the cake mix and we'll see if they have different characters in them.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thats going to be one great coffee morning at your church when all these cakes are on the table. Smile

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Well, with a lot of blood sweat and tears (almost kidding Big Grin) I have almost got two full sets Eek almost that is.

It seems Dobby and Kreacher are the two Limited Release ones.
All I need is Kreacher, and I can't find any! I have 4 Dobbys would you believe but no Kreacher.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
Well, with a lot of blood sweat and tears (almost kidding Big Grin) I have almost got two full sets Eek almost that is.

All I need is Kreacher, and I can't find any! I have 4 Dobbys would you believe but no Kreacher.

Sounds like you are having fun and got a set that is out of reach to many - so well done Thumb Up

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:

Sounds like you are having fun and got a set that is out of reach to many - so well done Thumb Up

Yeah I am having fun trying to complete the sets.
Finding this Kreacher card has become a challenge to me now.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Oh and by the way if anyone is curious as to what the big round disc looking thing is in second picture of Kennywoods post is like I was, it's the edible icing cake topper in the cake mix.

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Well done, Clap go get that Kreacher, that is if they have printed any, it would not be the first time that had happened.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've bought six boxes and gotten 6 different cards so far.

The cake mix and cup cake mix are expensive $6.00 a box and the pancake mix $4.00 a box so trying to get a set is going to be very expensive, luckly they were on special this week so got a few more boxes,now it's just a matter of eating the stuff. Frown

Juelle Lou you were lucky to get one of the limited ones (Dobby), which box did that come in?

The ones i have so far are,
Snape
Voldemort
Lucius Malfoy
Draco
Remus
Bellatrix

If i get some doubles we should trade.

Posts: 97 | Location: Australia | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by robspromos:
I've bought six boxes and gotten 6 different cards so far.

The cake mix and cup cake mix are expensive $6.00 a box and the pancake mix $4.00 a box so trying to get a set is going to be very expensive, luckly they were on special this week so got a few more boxes,now it's just a matter of eating the stuff. Frown

Juelle Lou you were lucky to get one of the limited ones (Dobby), which box did that come in?

The ones i have so far are,
Snape
Voldemort
Lucius Malfoy
Draco
Remus
Bellatrix

If i get some doubles we should trade.

Wow Rob!
You've done very well in not doubling up in anything yet, what luck Dance

And I agree, these are going to be very expensive sets to put together.
I've not found any on sale around here yet. And have ended up with quite a few doubles as you can imagine Shake Head

Yeah we should definitely trade doubles.

I have doubles of (well make that triples considering I'm trying to put together two sets)
Dumbledore
Dobby
Death Eaters
(I just noticed that they are all Ds Razz )

And all I need is Kreacher!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Well I did it, I finally found the Kreacher! He was certainly a difficult little one to find Twak

I now have Two full sets! Eek
Clap Dance Bouncey Big Grin

What a challenge it was, I've had a lot of fun tracking these down even though they are not for me.

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Whoooooooo Clap Bouncey Dance

You definatly get a badge for refusing to give up, well done. Clap

Now you need to go on a diet to get rid of all the cakes. Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Szym....email sent! Wavey

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Juelle,

THANKS AGAIN and I did not realize all the hard work, blood and tears put in to it. I will appreciate it even more nowSmileI only wanted the one for myself, I hope someone else rewarded you on the 2nd set.

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
That would be me. Thanks again Juelle. You rocks Thumb Up

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted Hide Post
Well if Aussies got this product then Kiwiland should do too. I mean to say, this is the true Middlearth doncha know.
I will go look.

Posts: 509 | Location: Auckland New Zealand | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Szym:
That would be me. Thanks again Juelle. You rocks Thumb Up

LUCKY! Smokin'

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post