Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Harry Potter Pancake Mix / Cake Mix + Cards
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Harry Potter Pancake Mix / Cake Mix + Cards
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Kennywood
posted

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kennywood,

Posts: 7361 | Location: the wonderful state of Denial | Registered: January 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I'll look around here in Rhode Island, Mass, and Ct. But then again I'm always looking for Trading cards, Hot Wheels, and other promotional offers in the cereal, frozen foods, and other isles.
Thanks for the heads up though.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
I did a Google search. It looks to be an Australian product that is or was available at a grocery chain called Coles.

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope it's alright to post this link. It's from an Aussie. Note the link to the manufacture site. http://www.tradingcardspace.co...howthread.php?t=3032

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
You are right that these are Australian and this is a current promotion i think, these packs are in the shops right now.

Anyone in Australia want to confirm?

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Well I'm going in to town today, I can check out a couple of the Coles Supermarkets around near where I live.
I'll let you guys know if I find anything.

Edit; I did a Google search myself and it seems they are sold at Woolworths too so between those I can check out about 8 different places.
If they are still around that is.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Well done, i'm betting i don't know what i'm talking about. Big Grin

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Well done, i'm betting i don't know what i'm talking about. Big Grin

No, I think you're right Wolfie.

The Dollar Sweets page just finished loading and it says it is current right now so, cross fingers I find some for you guys, or should that be paws Big Grin

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:

I allways liked you. Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:

I allways liked you. Big Grin

Thank youBig Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Well I thought before I drive around all day looking for them I'd ring around.

What an ordeal it was just to find someone selling them!
I think I rang every Coles and Woolies around and they had never heard of the brand and suggested I ring Dollar Sweets.
So I did just that and they were even less helpful, all they would tell me is that they only sell to Coles and Woolies, well I new that already, so I decided I'd try Woolworths customer service and they told me that all the Woolies around here stock the cake, cupcake, and pancake mixes.
I rang my closest one again and this time instead of just asking about the pancake mix I asked about the cake mix and this time they found all three.

So long story short, how many do people want?

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
By the way here is a picture showing all the cards.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
They look pretty good. I love promotional offers like this. Too bad it's a regional offer. Good luck down-under.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Well, I'm not interested in collecting these myself as I don't collect anything Harry Potter.
But more than happy to help out others who do Thumb Up

I imagine it's not very often that it's Australia that has exclusive stuff.
And I know how frustrating and hard it is to source promotional stuff from a country other than your own from personal experience.

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I'm definatly intrested in a set if you can put one together. Thumb Up

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
I would also be interested in a set. I will pay for everything including your time and you keep the product. Let us know.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Well so far I have Eight.
One of Harry
One of Ron
Two of Hermione
Three of Dumbledore
And One of Dobby.

Seems all my local Supermarkets have them, that being at least Eight that is. Smile

So the ones I picked up are from the Pancake Mix and Cupcake Mix, I'm wondering if they have different cards in the Cake Mix, Cupcake Mix and Pancake Mixes.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Juelle Lou,

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Thats going to be a lot of pancakes...

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Your doing a great job. Clap

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Cline:
Thats going to be a lot of pancakes...

I agree with Chris.
Your going to be eating a lot of pancakes for getting these cards for others. Either that or you can donate the extra pancake mix to your local food bank or church.