Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mario Cards
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted
I am a big card collector. Now my son is trying to follow in my footsteps. But he wants to start with these Super Mario Cards.

He likes the New Super Mario Wii cards and Super Mario Galaxy Cards. But they are so hard to find and way too expensive.

Does anyone know why they are so much?? We finally found some Super Mario Kart Wii Cards and a few New Super Mario Cards at our Local Toys R Us but it was on "Sale" for over five bucks. I think i am just going to try to see if he wants to go with other cards. But he won't let these go, he wants to finish the set! I guess he is a lot more like me than i think.

Any suggestions on what i should do??

Posts: 4 | Location: OH | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dstrohmeng
posted Hide Post
With the Enterplay Nintendo sets, it may pay off to wait. Zelda, Mario Galaxy and Nintendogs have been showing up in the Target "Power Packs" bin for 99 cents. Target also has 2 versions of a "Collector's Fun Box" for New Super Mario Bros Wii. For $9.99 you get 4 packs, a special foil card and a poster/collector guide. I think the foil cards are exclusive to these boxes.

Posts: 380 | Location: Buffalo | Registered: February 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thank you. Me and my son took your advice. Our near by Target only had Sports cards so did not think to really look around, but we went to one a bit farther and found a bunch of Mario cards. You made my son one very happy kid.

Posts: 4 | Location: OH | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dstrohmeng
posted Hide Post
Glad I could help. The Mario Kart Wii tins have been showing up at my local Targets recently. $9.99 for 4 packs, a special foil and a checklist poster.

Posts: 380 | Location: Buffalo | Registered: February 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post