Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Will there be a Secret Santa 2013
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Will there be a Secret Santa 2013
 Login/Join

Picture of AWR
posted
Haven't seen anything about a Secret Santa this year. Always enjoyed it and hope it returns for 2013

Posts: 382 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
It is time for it. I helped out in the early years and if Ifish can't do it I will step up to get it together.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Thanks for reminding me! I just made a new thread for it and Harris will move it to the proper category shortly.

I left the present value at $15 but was wondering if we should change it to $20.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
I moved it Ian. I am wondering myself if the dates might be pushed back a bit? Maybe emails to Santa's could go out a couple of weeks later? Would that give enough time for overseas mails to reach it's destination?

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
I moved it Ian. I am wondering myself if the dates might be pushed back a bit? Maybe emails to Santa's could go out a couple of weeks later? Would that give enough time for overseas mails to reach it's destination?

We aren't too far behind last year. Just 10 days. I moved the dates up a few days. If everyone gets in early we can always end the sign-up day early as well.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post