Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CHROME
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
Does anyone know how to protect pesky chrome cards ? I just spent a lot of money on a selected team collection in Topps chrome gimmick cards, the worry is, ALL chrome cards I purchased in the past, fade and turn yellow.

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of <<<<ALDO_NOVA>>>>
posted Hide Post
Even worse when they warp, like where I live, as it's very humid here!

Posts: 217 | Location: Where you can't find me!!!!!! | Registered: August 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My problem is that just about every card but the promos of Star Wars Chrome Archives stuck to the Ultra Pro 9-pocket pages I thought would be the safe way to go. The Clear Chromes are stuck too. At some point I'm going to try to cut them out and put them in sleeves.

I haven't noticed a problem with any of my old chromium promos.

Try to keep your cards inside a box and away from an outside wall. I did that with the Chrome Archives set, though, and they still got sticky.

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post