Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Hunger Games auto cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hunger Games auto cards
 Login/Join

posted
I remember reading complaints that Hunger Games had no auto's or chase cards, but yet they turn up on ebay. Jeff Allender's site lists regular auto's at 1:50 packs I think (these aren't the Walmart auto's). Did anyone pull one from a box? Just trying to determine if I should pick some up, or what gives?

Thanks, Chris

Posts: 423 | Location: Heaven (Barrie, Ontario, Canada) | Registered: June 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think the ones he is referring to are the Wal-Mart ones. To my knowledge there were no other autographed cards except the ones available from Wal-Mart during the midnight release events.

Posts: 249 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bacall1:
I think the ones he is referring to are the Wal-Mart ones. To my knowledge there were no other autographed cards except the ones available from Wal-Mart during the midnight release events.

Correct, that's why they are listed under the Walmart card section. It can be confusing, though, if you're not familiar with the breakdown.

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys!

(But I think that means then that the "walmart one's" I've seen are just signed commons--which happened to be inside a pack that came from Walmart. (?) Yikes!)

Keeping my money in my wallet! --Chris

Posts: 423 | Location: Heaven (Barrie, Ontario, Canada) | Registered: June 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by collector of things:

(But I think that means then that the "walmart one's" I've seen are just signed commons--which happened to be inside a pack that came from Walmart. (?) Yikes!)

There are differences between the Walmart autographs and regular base cards. The background of the autographs are silver whereas the base cards are bronze. Plus the autographs are numbered #A1 thru A10. For example the Jennifer Lawrence/Katniss base card is #2 whereas her autograph card is #A1.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
anyone here has them? would like to see front and bk of Jennifer Lawrence and Josh

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post