Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Status of the new MYSTERY BOX

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/4887018806

August 25, 2011, 08:20 AM
geoffbovey
Status of the new MYSTERY BOX
I was warned early on about this by a few other folks, so I already feel silly passing this on to you all….<BR><BR>This is an open apology to EVERYONE who was waiting to participate in the Mystery Box.<BR> <BR>I have deliberately avoided this thread that I started because I’m already feeling very embarrassed about the fact that I feel too overwhelmed to continue with this. I have decided in lieu of my two jobs (military, teaching in a junior high), a looming custody fight with my ex-wife, and a few other issues in my family related to serious illness that I cannot handle the extra weight of putting together a Mystery Box for everyone. I hope I’m not leaving anyone on the hook as a result, but if people are waiting, I need to respectfully, quietly bow out for now because shortly after I started this conversation, some major curve balls were thrown at me – one of which stands to cost me thousands of dollars and a LOT of tears. I feel dumb because I don’t think I thought this through beforehand.<BR><BR>I am so very sorry for getting any of your hopes up and I hope you all forgive me. I encourage anyone else to check with Harris first and get his permission to do this, if any of you so inclined. <BR><BR>I want to also make it crystal clear that this decision, and my subsequent embarrassment, is mine alone and no-one else should be blamed.<BR><BR>Thank you for understanding and again...... I’m very sorry<BR>GeoffN/AN/AN/A

This message has been edited. Last edited by: geoffbovey,
August 25, 2011, 08:26 AM
geoffbovey
Hope to hear back feedback soon!
August 25, 2011, 10:26 AM
Jason Wright
Good luck with that Eek
August 25, 2011, 01:01 PM
blackholeman
Hope we can all enjoy the fruits of your much-appreciated labors soon! And good luck with the kiddo's this year...my boys just entered 4th and 3rd grades!

August 26, 2011, 12:40 AM
Scifi Cards
Interesting questions...

Not sure any of them have any bearing on whether a box will be properly handled or not, judging from previous experience.

TCG Chase? Really?

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

August 26, 2011, 11:59 PM
Raven
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
Interesting questions...

Not sure any of them have any bearing on whether a box will be properly handled or not, judging from previous experience.
Ed

As Groucho Marx once said, "I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members". Big Grin
August 27, 2011, 12:28 AM
Firebird
but if you use a small flat rate box itll be the same price for almost all states. Thumb Up
October 06, 2011, 04:33 PM
geoffbovey
This is being bumped so everyone can see my new message at the top of the thread.
October 06, 2011, 05:39 PM
blackholeman
No worries on my end, sir! Hope the personal life works out for the best, and keep your head up!

October 06, 2011, 05:43 PM
geoffbovey
quote:
Originally posted by blackholeman:
No worries on my end, sir! Hope the personal life works out for the best, and keep your head up!

Thank you!
October 06, 2011, 05:47 PM
RevJay
Don't give this a second thought - a mystery box is not as important as family or health. Our thoughts & prayers are with you at this time.