Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    my new Blog -- Army of Darkness by Dynamic Forces (2005)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

my new Blog -- Army of Darkness by Dynamic Forces (2005)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted
I had to go & write an article because this set is so confusing.

Army of Darkness by Dynamic Forces - 2005

Did you know Card #23 was missing from the original box/pack distribution and had to be distributed by DF afterwards?

https://sketchcard.wordpress.c...ch-card-sets-part-2/

Thanks. Hope everyone is good & well.

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Yes, the 23 card was omitted somehow from the boxes. so they printed up a bunch of these and sent packets to all dealers who had ordered boxes.
My local dealer got a stack of these, with apparently no explanation of what they were, thought they were some ugly promo and threw them all away.
Loved the "hot packs" opened up more than one pack and found all the cards were autographs or sketches.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don Norton:
Yes, the 23 card was omitted somehow from the boxes. so they printed up a bunch of these and sent packets to all dealers who had ordered boxes.
My local dealer got a stack of these, with apparently no explanation of what they were, thought they were some ugly promo and threw them all away.
Loved the "hot packs" opened up more than one pack and found all the cards were autographs or sketches.

Yes!
I watched a Youtube box opening, and someone had 3 autographs is a single pack. Odd stuff.

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post