Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Anna Kournikova 2000 Edge
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anna Kournikova 2000 Edge
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted
I know this is technically 'sports' but I'm running into a lot of variants and the sellers know less than I do. So far I've seen "test cards" that are not really test cards. "Gold" that are not really gold and some color variations, just to name a few.
Any help would be appreciated.
Ace

Question:
How many variations are there?

Choices:

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Anna Kournikova 2000 Edge

I don't follow sports cards but is this what you're asking about?
https://www.tcdb.com/Person.cf...3167/Anna-Kournikova

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Anna Kournikova, if only she could have played tennis as good as she looked. Big Grin Still made a fortune though.

Definitely get more info on her cards on Blowout or other sports card sites.

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Yes, the first 5 cards on the list and they are a variation of the gold and blue. They look like silver and green. Only have seen one of these.

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
There are also ones with holographic backgrounds.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
She was ranked number one in the world in 1999 by the WTA.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Not that it matters, but the highest ranking Kournikova ever had for singles was #8. She was a good doubles player and she got to be ranked #1 in doubles with a couple of other well known stars for partners.

She could have been really good, but she was always getting hurt and dropping out of tournaments as a single. Not that #8 in the world was bad. She was forced to retire early, but her cards and autographs live on. Smile

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post