Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Star Wars Galaxy (Etched Foil) ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Wars Galaxy (Etched Foil) ?
 Login/Join

posted
Star Wars Galaxy etched foil cards, they are all a 6 card foil set. Do all the foil cards make a complete piture set. Can you please help me, card talk members. You are my only hope.

Posts: 58 | Location: Roseville, Michigan | Registered: December 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
The first 2 galaxy sets definitely connected to each other. I believe the Heritage foil set continued the picture (but don't have it to check) and connexted to G3.

G4 and G5 don't appear to connect to each other.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hello,

Here is a link to Andy's famous website where you can find all the images you've been looking for :

http://starwarsimages.home.com...rwarsimages/swgf.htm

Galaxy 1, 2, 3, Heritage wave 1, wave 2, Episode 3, and evolution update are definitely part of a unique puzzle !

Hope this helps,

Matt.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: a92cl197,

Posts: 2 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: November 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Those all look fantastic, thanks for posting that. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Great link. Thumb Up

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
You're welcome, my friends.

All the credit goes to Andy, his website is the best for SW scans.

Matt.

Posts: 2 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: November 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your post and help.

Posts: 58 | Location: Roseville, Michigan | Registered: December 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
All sets from G1 to G6 connect. This includes everything in between.

Posts: 36 | Location: New York | Registered: July 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
I'll state the obvious, that the artists vary on the different sets. To me the Galaxy 4, 5 & what I've seen of 6 etched foil sets don't line up in the same fashion.

Galaxy 1-3 were drawn by Walt Simonson
Hereitage (both waves) and ROTS were I believe done by Duursema & Parsons? I'll have to pull my binders out and look now lol

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post