Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Andromeda DVD Cards

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/4787064696

June 27, 2021, 12:08 AM
piko
Andromeda DVD Cards
I have recently purchased a set of these cards upon as these cards have the same picture format EG a Montage of the six stars on the left .
And a insert picture of the star on the right
I notice that DVD 2 has a smaller montage if the six stars also the wing of the Andromeda ship is in a different position approx 10 cm further to the left .
Although the designs are all the same this did not stand out until I had the three cards side by side
Would this be classed as a variant or just another difference in the design I expected the three cards to be exactly the same ,
Although the other DVD2 I have is the same
June 27, 2021, 02:07 AM
catskilleagle
I think it would be a variant if two DVD2 cards differed from each other. If DVD2 is a little different from DVD1 and DVD3 in design, I guess you might call that an inconsistency but not a variant.

Did you ever learn where the DVD3 card came from? I think it was David who suggested it was only in a special or early version of one of the DVD's.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by piko:
I have recently purchased a set of these cards upon as these cards have the same picture format EG a Montage of the six stars on the left .
And a insert picture of the star on the right
I notice that DVD 2 has a smaller montage if the six stars also the wing of the Andromeda ship is in a different position approx 10 cm further to the left .
Although the designs are all the same this did not stand out until I had the three cards side by side
Would this be classed as a variant or just another difference in the design I expected the three cards to be exactly the same ,
Although the other DVD2 I have is the same

June 27, 2021, 03:52 PM
piko
No Jess I have not found out how the DVD 3 was distributed wether it is limited or not
Although the cards were indivually listed I purchased the lot , as this has been on my watchlist for ever it seems .
Another one knocked off