Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jason Alexander
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
Is Jason Alexander on any NS cards? Is he in the Coneheads set? He did a voice in Hunchback of Notre Dame -- does that character have a card? Does he have a Star Trek Voyager card?

Posts: 2201 | Location: Huntsville, AL United States | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
A very quick look at Jeff Allender's site and found that he's been in Pop Century (2011), Pop Century (2012), Leaf Metal Poker (2011/2012), and Leaf Poker (2011).

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
Granted its been a few years but I "think" he was in an Upper Deck set...Its been years but I think it was a Yankee's themed thing.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
I seem to remember a "Fan of the Game" series from Donruss (now Panini) Baseball, and in those, they had celebrity autograph cards with the signers wearing the cap or a jersey of their favorite team. There were unsigned version of those cards, too. He might have been in that set.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes I've seen his card in the Fan of the Game inserts . Can't remember if he has an autograph in there but I have seen the unsigned one .

Posts: 35 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: April 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IbDaToNeGuY:
Yes I've seen his card in the Fan of the Game inserts . Can't remember if he has an autograph in there but I have seen the unsigned one .

I think all of the Fans of the Game inserts have autographed versions.

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of glen87
posted Hide Post
2003 Upper Deck Yankees Signature Series. If you want a NICE Alexander, that would be the one. Limited to 50!

Posts: 642 | Location: VT | Registered: October 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This would be the one (ignore the BIN!):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251215831330

Posts: 233 | Location: Mebane, NC | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of estephano
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
A very quick look at Jeff Allender's site and found that he's been in Pop Century (2011), Pop Century (2012), Leaf Metal Poker (2011/2012), and Leaf Poker (2011).

There's currently a 2011 Leaf Poker Jason Alexander #9/10 on eBay for $99.99 BIN. Maybe that's of interest for the OP. Here's the link to the auction: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-L...&hash=item4173ef2089

Posts: 101 | Location: Stuttgart (Germany) | Registered: January 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of estephano
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by estephano:
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:

There's currently a 2011 Leaf Poker Jason Alexander #9/10 on eBay for $99.99 BIN. Maybe that's of interest for the OP. Here's the link to the auction: http://www.ebay.com/itm/281117925513

Posts: 101 | Location: Stuttgart (Germany) | Registered: January 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Mullins:
Is Jason Alexander on any NS cards? . . . Does he have a Star Trek Voyager card?

"Star Trek Voyager: Close to Home" SkyBox 1999
Card #276 has Alexander in character and makeup as Kurros
link

Posts: 2201 | Location: Huntsville, AL United States | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post