Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vikings
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of willgull
posted
Will someone please make a set based on this show? The autos, costumes, props, etcetera would be incredible!

Posts: 809 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
I second that

Posts: 902 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hedgehog Witch
posted Hide Post
I really hope for this too. As it's the same film production team as made The Tudors I'd hoped maybe Breygent would get the licence, as their Tudors sets were lovely, with some of the best prop cards I've ever seen.
The Vikings has just had Season 4 so it might have to be a retrospective set at this rate. I'd still take it. Big Grin

Posts: 423 | Location: UK | Registered: March 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of willgull
posted Hide Post
well, someone reactivates the TMNT franchise every so many years and Star Wars certainly is waaaaaaaaaay overdone. Some fresh, new titles would be great and this one would take the cake

Posts: 809 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post