Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    2014 Breygent Witchblade
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2014 Breygent Witchblade
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
I have a Witchblade puzzle pair of cards can anyone give me any information about them
They are on a lighter thinner card
Matte finish
#WB Sketch
Signed on back Scheidt
The picture depicts a scampily clad female , I
presume it is Witchblade
I can not find the artists name on the Allender list of artists
Would this pair of cards be the 3 case incentive item
Piko

Posts: 760 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Any chance of a photo of the back of the card ? Usually the incentives are marked differently and #WB is what the normal sketch cards had on the back .

Scheidt was definitely an artist on the set , I pulled two sketches by him in my case .

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Triple-Frog,

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
The list on Cardboard Connection has Luiz Fernando Scheidt on it.

https://www.cardboardconnectio...post_anchor_1_138363

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately I dont know how to put up photos on this forum i must have the wrong format
I have found the artist on the Allender list apparently done 9
After some more digging the back is the same as other sketch cards
As these cards were in a bulk lot of promos I purchased about 4 years ago there was a sticker on the toploader they were in that said INC cards on it so i have taken that as them being the case incentive set , but you say that would be numbered differently
If so dose anyone know what the incentive cards numbers are

Posts: 760 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post