Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Coke Rewards-Twilight Breaking Dawn 2 cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Coke Rewards-Twilight Breaking Dawn 2 cards
 Login/Join

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted
Just noticed this on Coke Rewards. For 125 points you can get Twilight Breaking Dawn part II cards. That's it. There is no more description. I am entering codes and will have enought for a set so I will order it tonight. Will let you know what it is when it arrives......well Coke sent me a notice saying they were shipped out on the 4th.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: barobehere,

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Interesting. . . I might have to see if I can get some points together. . .

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
I had enough points and ordered a set. MCR has had fairly quick shipping in the past, but the cards might take the full 8-10 weeks due to the November 16 movie release date.

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
I was very surprised to received a shipping notification yesterday, one day after I placed the order. Hopefully, I'll have the cards next week.

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was in this coke promotion long ago and never found anything worth cashing for, Thanks for the info.

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
My set came in yesterday. There are five cards sealed in a clear plastic pack. The front of each card has a character picture and the back has a brief bio. I received Emmett, Rosalie, Carlisle, Tia and Bella.

I thought it odd there were no cards for Edward or Jacob, but now I think there might be two (or more) packs with different cards. I'll be interested to see if anyone get cards with other characters. I wouldn't be surprised if the Edward card is a mirror image of the Bella one.

My Coke Rewards has a limit of two redemptions for this product. I'm sorry I didn't redeem both at the same time, since I might have had a better chance of getting one of each pack.

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I got my one set in.
I got (which may be the missing card)
Bella AND Edward
Bella
Edward
Tia
Carlisle

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dstrohmeng
posted Hide Post
They're not on the site anymore. There's a chance they'll be added back, so I'll keep adding points.

Posts: 380 | Location: Buffalo | Registered: February 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post