Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    3 Breygent Marketing Promos for a SASE & Chance to Win!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

3 Breygent Marketing Promos for a SASE & Chance to Win!
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Who won?

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
Who Were The Winners?

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Just checked my emails...nothing to say I've won. Surely an oversight? Wink Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Any winners out there?

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Sorry all. I've been late with this. We have pulled the winners name already and will be announcing them very shortly.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
My promos arrived today, together with a Brian Kong NSU show card. Many thanks.

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
The winners of three Red Robin promo cards in our contest are:

• Ted Vluggen
• Erik Hotten
• R Jaquez
• Vinny Foti
• C Neep
• Rodney Sutter

Congratulations to all. We'll be sending the three card sets soon. And a big thanks once again to Breygent Marketing for the prizes.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to everyone that won. Thumb Up

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
who are these imposters? Big Grin

well done to all. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Well, well, well.
It seems one of those funny names is mine. Thanks again to NSU and Breygent for this kindly giveaway.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:
Well, well, well.
It seems one of those funny names is mine. Thanks again to NSU and Breygent for this kindly giveaway.

Cool. Congrats again. We got the prizes ready today so they should be in the mail shortly. Enjoy.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
I've received my "winner" cards, all beauties, and greatly appreciated. I just wanted to thank NSU and Breygent one more time for original giveaway, and especially for the chance to pick up the Red Robin promos. It was a wonderful surprise to actually win a set!

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
well done to you. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Apex_Ninja
posted Hide Post
I have received the Red Robin cards. A great surprise since I have not checked this forum for a couple of weeks...
Thanks NSU and Breygent for the giveaway and the extra Red Robin promo cards Thumb Up.

Posts: 133 | Location: NL | Registered: August 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
well done to you also then. Smile

Picture of Rod S
posted Hide Post
I just opened my Red Robin Promo cards. Very cool. Big thanks to NSU and Breygent for both sets of promos.

Posts: 44 | Location: Central Wisconsin | Registered: June 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post