Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    3 Breygent Marketing Promos for a SASE & Chance to Win!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

3 Breygent Marketing Promos for a SASE & Chance to Win!
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Got my cards - Thank you.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
I got mine today, thanks to NSU and Breygent!

I also got a Fire Breathers Philly promo -- if anyone wants it, send me a SASE and it's all yours.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
Received mine today. Thank you!

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Got mine today. Thank you!

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
My request is in the mail.
Thank you, Thank you.

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
My cards arrived in UK today. Thanks very much NSU and Breygent. A big thank you for the bonus promo too!

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zero:
My cards arrived in UK today. Thanks very much NSU and Breygent. A big thank you for the bonus promo too!

Hopefully mine won't be too far behind.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
My cards arrived! Thank you to Breygent and NSU!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of manolito
posted Hide Post
Cards Arrived !
Thanks to Breygent and NSU.

Posts: 164 | Location: the netherlands | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
I got mine. Bouncey
Thanks Breygent and NSU. Thumb Up

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zinc
posted Hide Post
My cards have arrived! Clap
Thanks again to NSU & Breygent...and thank you also for the bonus promo (Pax Et Cetera)!

Posts: 30 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: November 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of ScoobyDew79
posted Hide Post
I got mine, plus the extra, a couple days ago. Many thanks!

Posts: 43 | Location: Oxford, Mississippi | Registered: December 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Quick reminder -- There are just a few more days left to claim your three Breygent Marketing promo cards and be entered into a contest to win a set of Red Robin promos. We'll continue to send out the three cards once the contest is over however so if you haven't yet sent away for yours, go for it! Details in the first post.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Got mine - Many thanks to all Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got mine - thanks Breygent & NSU! Wave

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Still waiting of mine. Not too long now, hopefully.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Cards arrived this morning, thanks to Breygent and NSU.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
Got a total of 4 promos yesterday.
Thank you!

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Got in just under the wire Wink

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
Got mine. Thank you!

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post