Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    3 Breygent Marketing Promos for a SASE & Chance to Win!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

3 Breygent Marketing Promos for a SASE & Chance to Win!
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted

We have three Breygent Marketing promo cards from the recently concluded Philly Show to give away. These three promo cards (shown above for Dawn New Horizons, Witchblade, and American Horror Story: Asylum) have the Non-Sport Update logo on the back. Those who send away will be entered into a contest to win a set of Red Robin cards (details below).

Claim Your Set of 3 NSU Promos (from the USA):
Send a SASE (self-address to stamped envelope) to the address below. Please include toploaders if you'd like the cards to be mailed back to you in them. If including three toploaders, one for each card, please place two stamps on your SASE. If toploaders are not included the cards will be mailed back in a penny sleeve. While this *should* provide enough protection through the mail, there's no guarantees.

Send your SASE to:

Non-Sport Update
Attn: Breygent promos
PO Box 5858
Harrisburg, PA 17110

Claim Your Set of 3 NSU Promos (from Canada and Overseas):
Please remit $2.50 via PayPal to info@nonsportupdate.com to cover postage, sleeves, toploaders, etc. Where possible, please remit as a "gift" so that NSU does not have to absorb PayPal fees. Be sure to include your mailing address into the note section when you remit via PayPal.

Wait.....There's more.....
We have six sets of this year's three Red Robin cards (shown above) to give away. Everyone who sends for a set of the NSU Breygent Marketing cards will be entered into a random drawling to win a set. The three cards are Witchblade, American Horror Story: Asylum, and Dawn New Horizons).

Offer Expires...
To be entered into the contest, we must receive your SASE or PayPal remittance by October 30. We'll draw for the six Red Robin sets on October 31 (Halloween!) and announce the winners. We will continue to send out the three NSU promos for a short time after the drawling but will likely cut that off in early November. Good luck!

A big thank you to Breygent Marketing for giving us both sets of promos to give away to NSU readers.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Can we in the U.K. (or elsewhere) enter this?

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:

Hey Treksearcher:

Yes! It should be spelled out in the post above. See the "Claim Your Set of 3 NSU Promos (from Canada and Overseas" section.

Let me know if you have any questions or I missed anything. Give it a read!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:

Hey Treksearcher:

Yes! It should be spelled out in the post above. See the "Claim Your Set of 3 NSU Promos (from Canada and Overseas" section.

Whoops, did not read post thoroughly enough.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:

Hey Treksearcher:

Whoops, did not read post thoroughly enough.

No problem. Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Payment sent. Fingers crossed for the Red Robin Promos?

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MikeFitz
posted Hide Post
Very nice offer.
Thanks again for your kindness to all of us.

Posts: 1457 | Location: New England | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the offer Harris Thumb Up . Hope to see you at the NEC in Birmingham this November Wave .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Sure, no problem. Again, a bit thank you to Tom and Breygent for giving up the cards and letting us make the offer.

quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Thank you for the offer Harris Thumb Up . Hope to see you at the NEC in Birmingham this November Wave .

Yup, I plan to be there. Smile Hope to see you too.

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
SASE on the way....thank you

Posts: 5 | Location: USA | Registered: June 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zinc
posted Hide Post
Great offer!! Thumb Up PayPal "gift" sent!

Thank you to NSU and to Breygent Marketing as well for these great cards (and offer Clap )!!

AHS fan here Smile
Big Grin

Posts: 30 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: November 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Thanks so much Thumb Up

PayPal gift payment sent.

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Paypal payment sent as gift.
I hope to get lucky for the 3 Red Robin promos.
Thanks NSU and Breygent for the offer. Thumb Up

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Payment sent - Many thanks to Breygent for making the cards available & to NSU for sending them to us Smile

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Thank you for this offer, NSU and Breygent!
SASE on the way Monday.

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the offer - Breygent & NSU!!!!

SASE Sent

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Sent my in today. Thanks NSU and Breygent !! Thumb Up

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Received my trio of cards today (all terrific!) along with a wonderful bonus:

a "MACHETE" P4 promo card featuring Danny Trejo as the man himself.

Awesome! Thanks again, NSU!
Clap

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got my three promos today with a bonus Cereal Boom App Store Promo.....Thank you

Posts: 5 | Location: USA | Registered: June 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Getting my SASE mailed off in the morning.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post