Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    what you can make out of extra cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

what you can make out of extra cards
 Login/Join

posted
Here is what I made out of my extra X-files cards

& the finished item over 750+ cards no 2 cards are the same

Posts: 48 | Location: Australia | Registered: September 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Very cool!!!

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thats great, i love you got to spell the words. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
Very nice how big did it end up being

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
That's absolutely fantastic!!! Thumb Up

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Now that's amazing!

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
That is very very cool.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
WOW!!! That is sweet

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That is great. Awesome job.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Very cool.
I've always loved that poster that hung in Molder's office.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
What, those are the only extras you had?

Just kidding, that looks fantastic, especially to a big X-Files fan like me!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Brilliant! Bouncey

How long did it take? Eek Did you do all of it yourself?

What gave you the idea to create this? It's a fantastic piece. Be proud! Thumb Up

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Wow, that is so cool. I want a wall like that in my house Smile

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
That is very cool. Smile

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That is FANTASTIC! I can't even imagine how long it took you to make all the proper colors match up to create that scene. I suggest NSU put this in their next issue. Well done! Thumb Up

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
its 2.1m (7 FOOT) square over 150 hours to make

here is a close up of some cards

My wife helped a little

782 different X-files cards

Posts: 48 | Location: Australia | Registered: September 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:
That is FANTASTIC! I can't even imagine how long it took you to make all the proper colors match up to create that scene. I suggest NSU put this in their next issue. Well done! Thumb Up

That would be cool if they did

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Bravo!! That is very creative.... Thumb Up

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post