Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Marvel 1996 Access Tags
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marvel 1996 Access Tags
 Login/Join

posted
I have started to collect the set of the access tags but I can't find any information. Does anyone have information concerning the number of acess tags there are in the set and which characters there are. It would be great if you could provide me with a link to an online resource for the access tags.

Thanks

Ed (ottawa_ed)

Posts: 80 | Location: Canada | Registered: September 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry I can't help with your ?. Just out of curiosity what are access tags.

Posts: 58 | Location: Roseville, Michigan | Registered: December 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
Check out the very bottom of this site: Daredevil Site

I spent some time looking for a checklist but couldn't find one. I did see 15 different characters though.

Ttyl, Tim

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post