Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Rittenhouse replacement card for Spartacus
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rittenhouse replacement card for Spartacus
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted
I received my replacement card for the Spartacus set yesterday. Kudos to them for fixing the error and making the replacement available to us.

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Come again?

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Confused

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sittin9duck
posted Hide Post
I got mine a couple of days ago. Make the base set a nice 3 full pages and 27 cards. Big Grin

Posts: 301 | Location: redcar,UK | Registered: January 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by beamer:
I received my replacement card for the Spartacus set yesterday. Kudos to them for fixing the error and making the replacement available to us.

What do you have to do to get the replacement card?

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
There was an address on their site to send an SASE in. I also received the replacement card, although after watching the 1st season of Spartacus I'm no longer interested in collecting the cards. The show, after much anticipation, just did not work for me. Oh well.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by beamer:

Sorry, but what error are you talking about?

What needed replacing? Or are you referring to a bonus type card? I'm confused. Confused

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
It states on their Spartacus site that: Card #1 Spartacus Blood and Sand Premium Packs has the wrong plot synopsis on the back of the card. With a SASE you can get 1 replacement card.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Hey thanks for the quick answer Mister E. Nice of RA to do that, I just wonder how many people actually noticed that the back was off. Not many I'll bet. Wink

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Had to make 2200 posts and take a break from the BRUINS GAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bruins 3, Canucks 0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With just over 11 minutes left in the 3rd

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
My card was waiting for me Tuesday when I got to work. Now all I need is a properly sized pennyloader to place it in and then inside my binder it goes. Smile

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of glen87
posted Hide Post
here is a scan of it, got mine on the 10th

Posts: 642 | Location: VT | Registered: October 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of glen87
posted Hide Post

Posts: 642 | Location: VT | Registered: October 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted Hide Post
I got mine a couple of days ago.
Only posted it last week Smile

Posts: 767 | Location: Coventry, UK | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post