Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Live Long and Yada Yada: The Seinfeld-Star Trek Autograph Connection
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Live Long and Yada Yada: The Seinfeld-Star Trek Autograph Connection
 Login/Join

posted
Hey everyone! Here is one of my latest pieces for Beckett.com. I was fascinated by how many performers actually appeared in both series.

Seinfeld-Star Trek Autograph Connection

Posts: 275 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Very interesting.
I have never watched Seinfeld, weird huh?
I also scrolled down to that 15 most valuable Star Trek autograph cards. Without physically checking, I think I have most of those. But why wasn't the Spock Mirror/Mirror card on that list?

Posts: 2509 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There was that episode in which Kramer found himself where a street intersected itself and he concluded that he was at the nexus of the universe. Had he wandered into the City at the Edge of Forever?

quote:
Originally posted by BeckettBible24:
Hey everyone! Here is one of my latest pieces for Beckett.com. I was fascinated by how many performers actually appeared in both series.

Seinfeld-Star Trek Autograph Connection

Posts: 4407 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well, I don't have any Star Trek autograph cards but I do have a Skymotion card.

I don't know how you've avoided watching a Seinfeld episode. Where I live, it's on at different times every day mostly after the late news. The one where George was "the bad boy" was hilarious. Is this your Fiber Con?

I have a cousin who's never seen a Star Wars movie and my brother's girlfriend has never seen a James Bond movie which also leaves me staring off into space wondering how.

quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
Very interesting.
I have never watched Seinfeld, weird huh?
I also scrolled down to that 15 most valuable Star Trek autograph cards. Without physically checking, I think I have most of those. But why wasn't the Spock Mirror/Mirror card on that list?

Posts: 4407 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post