Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Live Long and Yada Yada: The Seinfeld-Star Trek Autograph Connection

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/4417039096

November 17, 2018, 10:26 PM
BeckettBible24
Live Long and Yada Yada: The Seinfeld-Star Trek Autograph Connection
Hey everyone! Here is one of my latest pieces for Beckett.com. I was fascinated by how many performers actually appeared in both series.

Seinfeld-Star Trek Autograph Connection
November 18, 2018, 12:27 AM
cardaddict
Very interesting.
I have never watched Seinfeld, weird huh?
I also scrolled down to that 15 most valuable Star Trek autograph cards. Without physically checking, I think I have most of those. But why wasn't the Spock Mirror/Mirror card on that list?
November 18, 2018, 04:27 AM
catskilleagle
There was that episode in which Kramer found himself where a street intersected itself and he concluded that he was at the nexus of the universe. Had he wandered into the City at the Edge of Forever?

quote:
Originally posted by BeckettBible24:
Hey everyone! Here is one of my latest pieces for Beckett.com. I was fascinated by how many performers actually appeared in both series.

Seinfeld-Star Trek Autograph Connection

November 18, 2018, 04:42 AM
catskilleagle
Well, I don't have any Star Trek autograph cards but I do have a Skymotion card.

I don't know how you've avoided watching a Seinfeld episode. Where I live, it's on at different times every day mostly after the late news. The one where George was "the bad boy" was hilarious. Is this your Fiber Con?

I have a cousin who's never seen a Star Wars movie and my brother's girlfriend has never seen a James Bond movie which also leaves me staring off into space wondering how.

quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
Very interesting.
I have never watched Seinfeld, weird huh?
I also scrolled down to that 15 most valuable Star Trek autograph cards. Without physically checking, I think I have most of those. But why wasn't the Spock Mirror/Mirror card on that list?