Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Game of Thrones Season 3?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Game of Thrones Season 3?
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of willgull
posted
Any news? Anything going on?

Posts: 809 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Yes! It was on TV (HBO, I think) earlier this year. It was awesome. You should see it!
Big Grin

I'm also looking forward to the next set of cards, should be a lot of cool new autographs. I have at least one of each signer so far, and I love them.
I'm sure relic collectors are hoping they'll be able to get an actual costume or two, this next time around, and maybe some more sketches.

I don't think there's been any announcements, but I would imagine they're trying to have the Season 3 cards ready for the Season 4 premiere, now estimated for Spring, 2014 in April or perhaps by Mid May. The DVD/BluRay for Season 3 comes out for sure in February 2014, so that'd be a good time to issue the cards. Hopefully Rittenhouse can get another promo card in the Season 3 DVD set like they did with White Walker illustrated card they got into the Season 2 DVD set.

Posts: 3328 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
My fingers are crossed for bordered versions of the autographs for Sophie Turner, Rose Leslie and Gwendoline Christie. I am considering making this my first case (I bought 7 boxes of season 2, which is far and away the most I have ever purchased of one product).

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Those three should be in the bordered versions for Season 3, for sure. With most of the full bleeds, I'll just upgrade to the bordered version once available, but with that awesome trio, I'll want both versions, like with the Arya, of which I have all three versions and will get any others. (I think she'll end up being Queen when it all ends.)

The only full bleed better than the bordered version is the Michelle Fairley. That's just such a nice picture. Even so, I only kept the bordered one, although I had both at one time.

Posts: 3328 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of willgull
posted Hide Post
I too purchased more of these cards than any other two combined series ever. With the ol' Will Gull luck, I pretty much got the lower end autos but am not unhappy with any of them. Master sets will soon be had. The anticipation of busting new boxes is weighing on me though. So many more actors/characters that I would love to get cards from.

Twak "To be the man........WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Posts: 809 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post