Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Star Trek Voyager Season One 1995 question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Trek Voyager Season One 1995 question
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted
There are 2 versions of the Season one etched foil oversize promo 9 card sheet for that set. On one, and this is especially visible on the Chakotay card, there are shimmying stars on the foil portion. The other version is plain etched foil. Does anyone know if one version is scarcer than the other?

Posts: 1022 | Location: Overseas | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
Lynne? Anyone?

Posts: 1022 | Location: Overseas | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty sure I've never seen any of the one that you describe as plain etched foil. If you have one, I'd love a scan of it Wink I always assumed it was some error that left off the final finish. But, if there are two, I'd say the one that DOESN'T look like it has the sparkly look to it is the rare one.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: STCardGeek,

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
Thank you Lynne!!!
I will try to scan both versions soon and post them here.

Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
I would love it. I figured the rumors of a second version came from something but was never able to prove it. Obviously, if someone sees one somewhere, I'm interested and could work out a great trade Smile

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
Is the Grey for trade? Drool

Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
**Edited cause i forgot my avatar was my parrot!**
Or do you mean my African grey parrot, in which case, no, she's not for trade Wink

This message has been edited. Last edited by: STCardGeek,

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looking "you know where" right now, I see a bunch in the close up scans that look more foil etched than sparkly stars, to me

Some with the stars look more like beams, and not foil etched at all

Posts: 4009 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post