Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Does anybody know about Hot Schlock card set from 1991?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does anybody know about Hot Schlock card set from 1991?
 Login/Join

posted
Hi,

I see one on ebay right now, but it is sealed, so I was wondering if anybody here has a set and is there a card in the set based on Star Wars?

It is a set based on newspaper ads of Science Fiction movies.

I did email the seller, but seeing it is "sealed" and I will assume he never broke one set, so I figured I would ask here too.

Thanks,
David

Posts: 328 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: February 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of glen87
posted Hide Post

Posts: 642 | Location: VT | Registered: October 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks for the list. I appreciate it.

David

Posts: 328 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: February 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
It's odd that Jeff's checklist states numbered to 1000, but the 2 I just noticed on ebay are numbered to 1200.

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Oops (sort of).

There were (at least) four "Hot Schlock" sets. The Science Fiction and Schlock Bikers sets are numbered to 1200, while the Horror and Women in Crime sets are numbered to 1000.

The only one I have in my collection is Horror, the numbers for Sci Fi and Bikers were reported. I'll fix, thanks! Wink

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post