Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Big T's Sportcards
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
posted
It is with a HEAVY HEART that I report the passing of Tracy Ramey from Big T’s Sportcards on Thanksgiving.
Tracy was a great friend and business person and one of the best people in this business to deal with.
We lost a great guy.My heartfelt condolences to the Ramey family.

Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Frown The people at BigT are nice people. All the best to them and to the family.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Great shame, condolences to all the family

Posts: 12157 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend Tom. Frown

Posts: 29000 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear; condolences to his friends and family. Frown

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to hear about this. Sorry for your loss Tom.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
This is devastating news. I always enjoyed my dealings with him over the years. My deepest sympathies to his family, friends, and colleagues in the business.

Cherish this thing we still have, everyone, for you just never know...

Posts: 3324 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear this. I just had a couple of deals with the company in the last few weeks. Condolences to his family.

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post