Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Great finds at my local card boot sale
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great finds at my local card boot sale
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
That is an awesome find. You'll be opening up boxes for a week. Smile

Posts: 97 | Location: United States | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markdennett:
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
What a fantastic find, well done on that. Clap

Thanks Wolfie.best thing is?hes got more at home.hes bringing them next week for me.cant wait!!
OK, so what treasures did you manage to pick up second time around...or did the seller find out what he was parting with and decided to ask for more money this time around ? Either way, enquiring minds would like to know Big Grin

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Great find! Congratulations!

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Figured I gave you enough time, so how many boxes have you opened so far?

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Mark was in touch with me back in mid Nov but i have not heard from him since. Perhaps he is too busy opening boxes. Big Grin

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HI all.I'm very sorry I haven't been in touch,2 days after I completed my 3rd and final deal with my contact.I had a massive heart attack and almost died.I am on the mend and I feel a lot better.I spent almost 2 months in a nhs hospital and it was dreadful.but at least I'm alive and I'm enjoying being at home.I'm taking it easy.haven't touched anything I've purchased from my car boot dealer friend and to top it off,my pre orders have come thru and I also have to get thru that lot.Smile

Posts: 182 | Location: runcorn | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markdennett:
HI all.I'm very sorry I haven't been in touch,2 days after I completed my 3rd and final deal with my contact.I had a massive heart attack and almost died.I am on the mend and I feel a lot better.I spent almost 2 months in a nhs hospital and it was dreadful.but at least I'm alive and I'm enjoying being at home.I'm taking it easy.haven't touched anything I've purchased from my car boot dealer friend and to top it off,my pre orders have come thru and I also have to get thru that lot.Smile

I guess that happened after you found out how much those boxes were worth! Red Face

Glad to hear you are well and making a comeback!

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear you're recovering!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear that Mark, look after yourself. Wavey

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post