Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Marvel Figure Factory Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marvel Figure Factory Cards
 Login/Join

posted
Hi, need a few cards to finish the red set.
Anyone have any to trade? If you haven't seen these, they are like masterpiece cards and have really good artwork and different poses of the super heroes. Check it out!!

Posts: 35 | Location: Stoughton, MA, USA | Registered: July 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've got a few extra Red Singles :

#1 Toad ,23 Lady Deathstrike , 30 meltdown , 31 Sunspot , 37 Juggernaut , 43 havok , 44 Viper , 45 karima shapandar , 49 domino , 51 emma frost , 59 silver samurai , 60 gambit

Also have some Extra Blue singles :
#1 Lizard , 2 namor , 8 doc ock creased , 18 daredevil , 21 captain America , 24 thing , 42 hulk , 52 iceman , 57 loki , 59 diablo , 60 spidergirl , 61 kingpin

Kevin

Posts: 1176 | Location: Rochester , NY , USA | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kevin,
I could use #30 . Do you need any cards, I have many singles from all sets and promos too.
Let me know.
Tony

Posts: 35 | Location: Stoughton, MA, USA | Registered: July 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Tony ,

e-mail me or please add your "contact info" to your profile ,

theres no way to contact you...
Kevin

kevinlepore@msn.com

Posts: 1176 | Location: Rochester , NY , USA | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The first set of figures/cards (Blue) appeared in the U.K. a few years ago but the second series only showed up for a short while and soon disappeared.

I have sets of the Blue along with odds but none of the Red set.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post