Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Theologian Trading cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Theologian Trading cards
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
I know it's not everybody's cup of tea. But for Father's Day, I got a box of Theologian trading cards put out by Zondervan 2012

Box contains complete set of 300 cards.

Patterned after the all-American baseball card, Theologian trading cards provide essential information about the major teachers, leaders, and troublemakers throughout the history of the church. Cards are divided into 15 "theological" or "historical" teams like the Orthodoxy Dodgers; St James Padres & the Wittenberg Whistle-Blowers.

Haven't had time to un-wrap the box, but it will definitely be different.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Daughter got them for me through Amazon

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Chrisahend
posted Hide Post
Can you post some scans once you open it. I'm curious what they look like.

Posts: 869 | Location: Birmingham, AL | Registered: November 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post