Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Penny sleeves that fit in 9 pocket pages?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Penny sleeves that fit in 9 pocket pages?
 Login/Join

NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Bad news I think. I ordered 20 packs of RPSCG-3 and got a different item #. When I contacted the place I ordered them from they told me that Ultra-Pro does not make them anymore and they were replaced with a new version. These do not fit in pages. I asked about the RPSCG-1 and they told me that if the other ones didn't fit these wouldn't either.

Has anyone bought any recently?

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ultra-Pro Platinum Series Stock #RPSCG-1 406737

Just bought a couple more packe of Ultra-Pro Platinum Series Premium Card Sleeves Stock #RPSCG-1 406737 (Copyright 2008)

I get them from the local sportscard shop and pay $2 for a pack of 100 sleeves. Like I said awhile back, they fit in 9-pocket pages.

Hope you find some...

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post