Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Somewhere off ebay to find and swap
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Somewhere off ebay to find and swap
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
Does anyone out there know of a place where you can find cards you need ? (somewhere that's not 99p for a single base card like ebay)this place has annoying navigation and I have exhausted contacts who were nice enough to deal here, I need hundreds of base and insert cards, taken hours to make layouts and not one reply, I tried blowout cards forum and no joy there either, beginning to think I've been blacklisted.

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
Drop me a note - I love to trade!

Posts: 285 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Blowout and here are the only trade places i know.

For single cards to purchase it might be worth looking at www.comc.com

If you purchase via store credit they will hold all purchases until you are ready to ship, and shipping will only be $4.99.

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of piperh33
posted Hide Post
I will look in my cards, I have maybe some for you. Wink

Posts: 130 | Location: Bordeaux, France | Registered: December 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by piperh33:
I will look in my cards, I have maybe some for you. Wink

Thanks Sandra, it would be #3 times you help Smile

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of piperh33
posted Hide Post
You're welcome. Smile

If you agree, it would be a pleasure.

Posts: 130 | Location: Bordeaux, France | Registered: December 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post