Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Did you chase old autographed card sets?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Did you chase old autographed card sets?
 Login/Join

posted
I don't mean like the recent sets with specific autographed cards and each one is autographed by different people.

I mean like the older sets usually fantasy art sets where the creator factory autographed cards either all or most of the common cards in the set. Usually 1 creator (like FPG sets, Ultraverse Master Series, Defective Comics, Plasm-in this case, it was level 1 chase cards), but some sets have several creators (like Ultraverse series 2).

I was wondering if anybody tried to make a complete set? And if they did, how far did you go?

I managed to do all 7 for Ultraverse series 2. I still need 1 out of 8 for Plasm.

On a different note, did anybody collect all 10 Tribe gold signature cards? They are foil stamped signature cards, but only with Jumbo packs. I managed to find all 10.

Thanks,
David

Posts: 328 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: February 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
The Dynamic Forces Red Sonja 35th set from around 5 years back had a fantastic artist autograph set on the base cards from the set. I have at least 35 different ones of those. I think there were about 40 in all from a 72 card set.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post