Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    1961 Nu-Card Monsters Series 1 panels
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1961 Nu-Card Monsters Series 1 panels
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted
Just a quick question, does anyone collect these and if so, are any of your panels graded? I’m curious if any grading service grades such a large card area. I can find no info anywhere on these. I have about 10 NM/MT panels and am interested in having them graded if feasible. Thanks in advance for your help.

Posts: 736 | Location: Carmel, IN. | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Beckett has oversized holders.

I'm not familiar with these, how many cards in a panel?

I know Beckett can slab the 4 card panel sketches from Marvel Premier and 5x7 which is basically a 4 card panel arrangement.

You'd probably have to contact them with exact dimensions to see if they have a holder compatible with what you have.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5080 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
Thanks for responding!

They are 2 card panels.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Cecil,

Posts: 736 | Location: Carmel, IN. | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post