Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Star Trek: Voyager Profiles
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Trek: Voyager Profiles
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted
I picked up a Jeri Ryan Autograph recently for this set. The Fleer/Skybox Embossed Seal seems small, much smaller than the one used on TOS. I haven't had one of these in nearly 20 years.

Was there another Fleer/Skybox Seal?

never mind....I found a reference photo w the small embossed seal.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kryten67,

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
This set was the worst ever for buying loose packs (yes, youngsters, that was a thing, back in the day!). The auto was always one pack up from the bottom, usually on the right hand side. Cherry pickers dream.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of <<<<ALDO_NOVA>>>>
posted Hide Post
I remember buying some years ago, still stowed away in a box somewhere, was frustrated because I could never get a full set of the commons!

Posts: 217 | Location: Where you can't find me!!!!!! | Registered: August 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post