Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Full bleed?
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted
This may sound like an insanely stupid question, but what is considered a full bleed autograph card? Confused
I always thought it meant, the autograph is on the card itself, not on a sticker. But apparently this is not all true, like with Game of Thrones, where all signatures are on cards.
Does it depend on the card design?

A quick explanation would be extremely welcome. Wavey

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
full bleed means there's no border - the picture takes up the whole card

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! Thank you!!! Thumb Up

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tangent:
full bleed means there's no border - the picture takes up the whole card

which is kinda funny because if you think about it the white area at the bottom for the autograph is a kinda border

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
I'm more familar to that term (full bleed) for sketch cards. I didn't know it meant much on autograph cards. Good to know. Thumb Up

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post