Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Inkworks Press Sheets
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Inkworks Press Sheets
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
As these press sheets are in a sealed package with a # of. up too written in pen etc on the label
I have seen these sheets that have been removed from the packaging for display for sale
On these sheets there has been on the bottom a added seal giving the # etc
Dose any member know if this applies to all sealed sheets or is random
I have sheets that have not been issued in this way but have selvidge on them and are not trimmed and have sheet or stock # on the selvidges these are not or have not been included in the press sheet packages as they are obviously too big for this
But my main question is do all qualifying press sheets have the # sticker on the bottom or is it random
Thank You

Posts: 759 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
All of my press sheets have the numbered sticker on the bottom - these have all come from the corresponding white envelope. I would imagine the unnumbered ones would come from uncut sheets

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
All of my press sheets have the numbered sticker on the bottom - these have all come from the corresponding white envelope. I would imagine the unnumbered ones would come from uncut sheets

There's also the possibility of ones that were supposed to be for damage replacement.

From what I was told, there were pallets of stuff that came from Inkworks, so unnumbered press sheets would not surprise me a bit.

Every one I've ever opened, like Hammer, has had a numbered sticker on the sheet.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thank you both for your reply
It seems to be as I thought sheets can be trimmed and numbered and used in the press sheet form
And can also be cut up for individual puzzle insert cards
I have a number of uncut ones including the 6 card insert sets and the Box sets
I have seen a couple of these sheets advertised as Press Sheets that have been trimmed but have no # stickers on them and no envelope.

Posts: 759 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post