Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Supernatural Inkworks/Cryptozoic info?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Supernatural Inkworks/Cryptozoic info?
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted
Alright so I got started 10 years ago with collecting some of the Supernatural Inkworks cards and not until two-three years ago did I really get into it and accumulate a lot of cards and almost complete sets. I’ve done some reading on what little I can find about the manufacturing part but not the quantities or which are really rare due it it’s production of few cards. I am looking to see if anyone had any info on production runs/rare cards in the set and why?

The thing I like best about the Inkworks sets are they tell you the episode on the card. Gives the collector more knowledge of the card. Cryptozoic didn’t do that for some reason. Any forums out there that have the cards linked to its episode?

Like I said, I have been into collection for only a few years so any info is much appreciated!

Question:
Any info on Inkworks/Cryptozoic cards?

Choices:
Yes
No

Posts: 2 | Location: Kentucky  | Registered: September 30, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Kennywood
posted Hide Post
Welcome, Ryan. It's always nice to see a new collector here.

I don't have information regarding specifics of card runs or rarities. However, you might find some information from the box breakdowns from other collectors. Just click on the following links to see what others found:

Posts: 7361 | Location: the wonderful state of Denial | Registered: January 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kennywood:
Welcome, Ryan. It's always nice to see a new collector here.

I don't have information regarding specifics of card runs or rarities. However, you might find some information from the box breakdowns from other collectors. Just click on the following links to see what others found:

Thanks Kenny! Those are very helpful. Wish I was into it when original case breaks and redemptions were valid. Thanks!!

Posts: 2 | Location: Kentucky  | Registered: September 30, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Try
Jeff Allenders house of checklists

Posts: 761 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RyanK:

Thanks Kenny! Those are very helpful. Wish I was into it when original case breaks and redemptions were valid. Thanks!!

I wouldn't worry about the redemptions. The autographs which were redemptions are really common and cheap to buy. That's what I found when I collected them all, anyway.

As you would expect, the hardest autographs to get are the two leads. Jensen Ackles is usually rarer/more expensive than Jared Padalecki.

Posts: 795 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post