Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    What Is This Cult Stuff Card ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What Is This Cult Stuff Card ?
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Saw this on an auction site. Seller claims it is a promo, but it may be a chase card, as he lists other chase as "promos." Unfortunately, the auction doesn't have a scan of the back

What Cult Stuff set is this from, and what exactly is it ? Scan is attached, courtesy of John !

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It's from the Art of Burlesque set - the card front is the "Feathers" card F1, art by Huy Truong. I haven't seen it listed as a promo, so maybe it's a Feather Card that was separated from its plumage.

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
You may find that a lot of these sort of cards were just odd things that were included in the yearboxes.

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I wonder if the back is different from the chase card, if they just used the same front image ? I have emailed the seller-- no response

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post