Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    I do not collect promo cards. Am I the only one?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I do not collect promo cards. Am I the only one?
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Now i thought the Bettie Page promo promotion was great and i have really enjoyed trying to get them all.

............and after all that i still don't have them all yet. Big Grin

I enjoyed trying to get them all too, but I don't think I will ever find every variation of them. I've never seen so many promos for a set too. I will keep my fingers crossed and one day my set will be complete. Smile

Posts: 2291 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
quote:
Now i thought the Bettie Page promo promotion was great and i have really enjoyed trying to get them all.

............and after all that i still don't have them all yet. Big Grin

That is crazy how many there are!

I enjoyed trying to get them all too, but I don't think I will ever find every variation of them. I've never seen so many promos for a set too. I will keep my fingers crossed and one day my set will be complete. Smile

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
I too only collect the promos for sets I am interested in. My exception would be Doctor Who promos. Big Grin

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cmcdjj37
posted Hide Post
Pretty much all I collect is promos. Every now and then I'll pick up a marvel or DC set but my main focus is promos. The funny thing is that I'm not as attached to them as one might be with other Chase cards. I'd happily trade a promo for another promo of a show I'm a huge fan of.

Posts: 209 | Location: Castle Rock, Colorado | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
For all those people who do not like promos my address is wolfie c/o the cave Big Grin

Drop me an email with your address and you can have them!!no charge Thumb Up

Posts: 182 | Location: runcorn | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Seriously? Email sent, thank you very much. Wavey

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No probs,off the top of my head,star trek remastered,stargate,tudors and a few art ones from years ago but your are welcome to them!

Posts: 182 | Location: runcorn | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post