Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
I do not collect promo cards. Am I the only one?

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/4067033216

November 08, 2011, 09:41 AM
Elaine Perna
I do not collect promo cards. Am I the only one?
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Now i thought the Bettie Page promo promotion was great and i have really enjoyed trying to get them all.

............and after all that i still don't have them all yet. Big Grin

I enjoyed trying to get them all too, but I don't think I will ever find every variation of them. I've never seen so many promos for a set too. I will keep my fingers crossed and one day my set will be complete. Smile
November 08, 2011, 10:44 AM
ifish73
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
quote:
Now i thought the Bettie Page promo promotion was great and i have really enjoyed trying to get them all.

............and after all that i still don't have them all yet. Big Grin

That is crazy how many there are!

I enjoyed trying to get them all too, but I don't think I will ever find every variation of them. I've never seen so many promos for a set too. I will keep my fingers crossed and one day my set will be complete. Smile

November 08, 2011, 12:28 PM
Lovemesomecards
I too only collect the promos for sets I am interested in. My exception would be Doctor Who promos. Big Grin

November 09, 2011, 11:38 AM
cmcdjj37
Pretty much all I collect is promos. Every now and then I'll pick up a marvel or DC set but my main focus is promos. The funny thing is that I'm not as attached to them as one might be with other Chase cards. I'd happily trade a promo for another promo of a show I'm a huge fan of.
November 09, 2011, 04:02 PM
markdennett
quote:
For all those people who do not like promos my address is wolfie c/o the cave Big Grin

Drop me an email with your address and you can have them!!no charge Thumb Up
November 09, 2011, 04:51 PM
wolfie
Seriously? Email sent, thank you very much. Wavey

November 09, 2011, 06:25 PM
markdennett
No probs,off the top of my head,star trek remastered,stargate,tudors and a few art ones from years ago but your are welcome to them!