Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Vending machine cards
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vending machine cards
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Arvin Sloane
posted Hide Post
The images for the Baywatch cards look like they were lifted from the Sportstime set.

Posts: 2206 | Location: SD6 Headquarters | Registered: April 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
Thanks to this thread, I noticed that my Trek set wasn't quite right Wink The Trek sets have two versions..a sparkley version and a rainbow (cubed version). I thought I had one of each but I was looking at it earlier this week related to this thread and noticed cubes in my sparkle set! A quick trip to ebay and I'm all fixed!

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted Hide Post
Yes, the same thing happens with Topps 50 card Ren & Stimpy set. They come with three different backgrounds (scribbles, blotches and circles which are my description)and same again as stickers. I have all 200 except for #19 blotches.

Which Trek set are you referring to?

Posts: 509 | Location: Auckland New Zealand | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yes, the same thing happens with Topps 50 card Ren & Stimpy set. They come with three different backgrounds (scribbles, blotches and circles which are my description)and same again as stickers. I have all 200 except for #19 blotches.

Which Trek set are you referring to?

The same one you have in the image on the front page. There is a set of 28 stickers, each with two borders and then 10 jumbo stickers. Don't remember if the jumbo had different borders, I only have one set, so I'd assume not if I didn't want to get into trouble for assuming Wink

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Here are some very nice Scooby-Doo vending stickers from 1998. These are officially licensed. I don't know if this is a whole set or not.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Here are some Looney Toons Vending Stickers from 1997. These are officially licensed. I'm not sure if this is a complete set, either

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dstrohmeng
posted Hide Post
I think I've seen the record asking price for a single one of these stickers. Someone wants $47.25 for Return of Swamp Thing, which I didn't even know existed until I saw the auction.

Posts: 380 | Location: Buffalo | Registered: February 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi!
I'm new to card talk. I've been lurking for a long time. I'm just back to collecting after about a eight year break.
I wanted to share some Xena Stickers I collected. I recall seeing these in the vending machines at toy r us. Smile

Xena Stickers

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wireside,

Posts: 18 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: January 01, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post