Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Vending machine cards

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/4037081766

July 24, 2014, 06:25 PM
Arvin Sloane
Vending machine cards
The images for the Baywatch cards look like they were lifted from the Sportstime set.
July 27, 2014, 09:59 AM
STCardGeek
Thanks to this thread, I noticed that my Trek set wasn't quite right Wink The Trek sets have two versions..a sparkley version and a rainbow (cubed version). I thought I had one of each but I was looking at it earlier this week related to this thread and noticed cubes in my sparkle set! A quick trip to ebay and I'm all fixed!

July 28, 2014, 12:12 AM
btlfannz
Yes, the same thing happens with Topps 50 card Ren & Stimpy set. They come with three different backgrounds (scribbles, blotches and circles which are my description)and same again as stickers. I have all 200 except for #19 blotches.

Which Trek set are you referring to?

July 28, 2014, 08:40 AM
STCardGeek
quote:
Yes, the same thing happens with Topps 50 card Ren & Stimpy set. They come with three different backgrounds (scribbles, blotches and circles which are my description)and same again as stickers. I have all 200 except for #19 blotches.

Which Trek set are you referring to?

The same one you have in the image on the front page. There is a set of 28 stickers, each with two borders and then 10 jumbo stickers. Don't remember if the jumbo had different borders, I only have one set, so I'd assume not if I didn't want to get into trouble for assuming Wink

August 13, 2014, 08:05 PM
chesspieceface
Here are some very nice Scooby-Doo vending stickers from 1998. These are officially licensed. I don't know if this is a whole set or not.

August 13, 2014, 08:07 PM
chesspieceface
Here are some Looney Toons Vending Stickers from 1997. These are officially licensed. I'm not sure if this is a complete set, either

August 25, 2014, 07:55 PM
dstrohmeng
I think I've seen the record asking price for a single one of these stickers. Someone wants $47.25 for Return of Swamp Thing, which I didn't even know existed until I saw the auction.
January 03, 2016, 08:23 PM
wireside
Hi!
I'm new to card talk. I've been lurking for a long time. I'm just back to collecting after about a eight year break.
I wanted to share some Xena Stickers I collected. I recall seeing these in the vending machines at toy r us. Smile

Xena Stickers

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wireside,