Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Breygent Customer Service

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/4007015695

January 06, 2011, 11:18 AM
Triple-Frog
Breygent Customer Service
I posted this in the box breakdown section but felt it was such a great example of customer service that I should post it again in its own topic.

I had a very poor break of costumes in a case of Dexter season three with multiple duplicates of cards C14 to C21 and no cards between C1 and C13.

I contacted Tom Angel by e-mail and he replied the same day and is swapping my duplicates for cards I do not have Thumb Up .

As all the boxes had the correct number of premium cards in them he did not have to do anything but he went the extra mile for a collector and I am very grateful for that.

He even apologised for not being able to give me every card I was missing.Tom,no apology necessary,I only wish all card companies were like you.
January 06, 2011, 11:47 AM
Batman
Nice job, Tom! Thumb Up

January 06, 2011, 12:39 PM
Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
Agreed. Tom/Breygent is VERY good with customer service. I got a dud Hollywood Poster box once. Not only did he send me a REALLY nice sketch, but he sent an autograph too. Above and beyond. Thumb Up