Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best of 2013 Poll
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
We're running a Best of 2013 poll on the blog:

Non-Sport Update’s Best of 2013: Vote for your 5 favorite non-sport card series of 2013

If you get a chance, please visit the site and choose your five favorites non-sport series from 2013.

Thanks!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Done, Thanks Harris for creating the 2013 Poll!

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
had to write in marvel retro

Posts: 47 | Location: indiana | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Voted Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Thanks all. Keep them coming.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wgf351
posted Hide Post
Voted! Tons of great cards to choose from.

Posts: 111 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Voted!!

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Voted, with an explanation. Big Grin

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Voted Smile

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
Done and done! A lot of great cards this past year!

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Voted! Hard to chose just five. Smile

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Voted - no Star Wars galactic files then I see a space to type your suggestion on voting
Oh well

Traded with: RupT, Mar53, LUZNDAVE, Cardz_house , INDYPAT75, blwilson, KADRAN00157, Card Reaper, Tangent, Shaunicus, Ifish, wolfie, rwn410, Geoff bovey, WarriorBabe, womble

Posts: 855 | Location: Coventry - England | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Voted!

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wuher:
Voted - no Star Wars galactic files then I see a space to type your suggestion on voting
Oh well

My thoughts exactly!

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Voted!!! Lots of good cards.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Thanks again. The poll is open until 12/27 so for those who haven't already done so, we hope you'll vote as well.

Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It's really amazing to look at the number of releases this year. . . the list is huge -- that's well over a set a week, and there are a ton of sets that aren't listed too. . .

I've noticed:
Moonshine Missies (Island Dreams Cards)

Maidens (Sadlittles)

Valiant (RA)
Sgt. Fury (RA)

Grimm Fairy Tales (5FINITY)
Lady Death vs Shi (5FINITY)

The Deep (Viceroy)

The Beach Boys (Panini)

Anyone else notice any others? I'd be curious to see a complete list/count for the year.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I allways find these sort of things a bit strange, I mean here we have loads of collectors voting on what they think is the best set released last year and yet in virtually every case the person voting will not have seen the vast majority of the cards on the list. How can I say that a set I collected is better than I set I never even saw a card from, that set may have been a lot better. Anyone else feel like this?

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
How can I say that a set I collected is better than I set I never even saw a card from, that set may have been a lot better. Anyone else feel like this?

Yes, but not being that deep, I just picked the five I liked best from those I bought and let it go at that. Big Grin

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
I allways find these sort of things a bit strange, I mean here we have loads of collectors voting on what they think is the best set released last year and yet in virtually every case the person voting will not have seen the vast majority of the cards on the list. How can I say that a set I collected is better than I set I never even saw a card from, that set may have been a lot better. Anyone else feel like this?

I think it's really more of a 'favorite' set than a best set. . . It's not like we are picking the academy awards. The huge list has made me realize how much is produced that I may no attention to, or don't even know about.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post