Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best of 2013 Poll
 Login/Join

Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy all,

Votes made, looking forward to the results.

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Tomorrow is the last day to vote for your favorite non-sport and entertainment trading card sets of 2013. If you haven't yet voted, vote today.

Non-Sport Update’s Best of 2013: Vote for your 5 favorite non-sport card series of 2013

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Just voted, looking forward to seeing the results.

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Today is the last call for this. If you haven't yet voted, vote now before it's over.

Non-Sport Update’s Best of 2013: Vote for your 5 favorite non-sport card series of 2013

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
I just voted as well. Smile

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Are the results posted elsewhere?

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:

No but they are will be published on the blog in just a couple of days time. Smile

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:

The results are now posted.....

The Results Are In....

Take a look and see if you're favorites won.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Wow, there were some really superb sets this year, and nice to see so many different companies represented.
Congrats to Breygent and Grimm on the win especially. Their cards are just constantly excellent, and have been for years.
And a shout out to Perna Spellcasters, proof that you don't have to be a larger company to make great cards.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by webjon:
It's really amazing to look at the number of releases this year. . . the list is huge -- that's well over a set a week, and there are a ton of sets that aren't listed too. . .

I've noticed:
Moonshine Missies (Island Dreams Cards)

Maidens (Sadlittles)

Valiant (RA)
Sgt. Fury (RA)

Grimm Fairy Tales (5FINITY)
Lady Death vs Shi (5FINITY)

The Deep (Viceroy)

The Beach Boys (Panini)

Anyone else notice any others? I'd be curious to see a complete list/count for the year.

I'm not sure why 2013 Marvel Fleer Retro wasn't on the list. From my understanding it was very successful.

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post