Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    2011 PocketPrints Portfolio Editions by Reddlife Entertainment?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2011 PocketPrints Portfolio Editions by Reddlife Entertainment?
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted
Hello all...

Does anyone know anything about 2011 PocketPrints Portfolio Editions by Reddlife Entertainment?

Thanks.

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
I checked their website and it is under maintenance...

Does anyone have any info on these cards?

Thanks...

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I had never heard of them and I thought I had bought everything that Reddlife issued Confused .

Only thing I could find out was that it was a printed set of 45 cards of original artwork by Jack Redd. Some of them were from sets he has worked on like Dark Zodiac and Treasure Chests and Booty and some were ACEO's.

No idea how many were produced or where they were sold and for how much.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
I had never heard of them and I thought I had bought everything that Reddlife issued Confused .

Only thing I could find out was that it was a printed set of 45 cards of original artwork by Jack Redd. Some of them were from sets he has worked on like Dark Zodiac and Treasure Chests and Booty and some were ACEO's.

No idea how many were produced or where they were sold and for how much.

Thanks for the info... I have a Buffy Sketch Card from the Set... I was curious to know more about it.