Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    1992 Bikini Open Promo Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1992 Bikini Open Promo Cards
 Login/Join

Picture of Sin_baad
posted
Hello,

Been trying to get pictures of the 3 promo cards for Patricia Ford.

I have the one with no name and the one with a name in Red and Promotion printed on the bottom.

Does anyone have a Picture of the 3rd card, I believe it is called the Red Variation?

Thanks John

Posts: 256 | Location: USA | Registered: May 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
I was not aware there were 3 different ones. Now I have to check my doubles of these cards. PCE only lists 2 and those are the ones in my collection. Do you know where it comes from?

Posts: 1019 | Location: Overseas | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I noticed that listing on Jeff Allender's site. Is it possible that someone found the #1 card from the base set in a promo/bargain box (or similar situation) and thought it was a promo? The #1 card has the name at the top in red but doesn't say "Promotion" at the bottom.

Like Promoking, I don't remember a third version and couldn't find a mention of it in my old notes. I'd like to see what is being considered the "red variation" as well.

quote:
Originally posted by Sin_baad:
Hello,

Been trying to get pictures of the 3 promo cards for Patricia Ford.

I have the one with no name and the one with a name in Red and Promotion printed on the bottom.

Does anyone have a Picture of the 3rd card, I believe it is called the Red Variation?

Thanks John

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sin_baad
posted Hide Post
I have found that Beckett lists the 3 promo cards but does not have a picture.

1992 Bikini Open Promos #1A Patricia Ford/(Promotion)

1992 Bikini Open Promos #1B Patricia Ford/(red variant)

1992 Bikini Open Promos #1C Patricia Ford/(no name)

Posts: 256 | Location: USA | Registered: May 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The two promos I know have just the number "1" at the bottom on the right and the word "Promotion" on the bottom in black. That A, B, C thing in Beckett must be just to mark different versions of the card but it will confuse newbies.

quote:
Originally posted by Sin_baad:
I have found that Beckett lists the 3 promo cards but does not have a picture.

1992 Bikini Open Promos #1A Patricia Ford/(Promotion)

1992 Bikini Open Promos #1B Patricia Ford/(red variant)

1992 Bikini Open Promos #1C Patricia Ford/(no name)

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post